At KWP Products, we know how busy life can get. Between work, groceries and soccer practice, there is little time left for chores and other home maintenance activities. That’s why we produce quality engineered wood siding that requires little maintenance.
For best results, siding must be washed annually using non-abrasive household cleansers. It is important to test cleansers on a small area to ensure they do not damage the finish. Rinse siding surface thoroughly after applying cleanser.
Follow these easy steps:
- Close all windows and doors and cover shrubs or flowers in close proximity to the house.
- Rinse siding with a hose to get rid of surface dirt and dust.
- Wash with warm water and mild detergent. Mix the solution in a bucket and use a large brush to wash the siding from top to bottom.
- Rinse entire home right away from top to bottom (with a hose) and make sure all soap and debris are removed.
- Get out your lawn chair, pick up that book you’ve wanted to read and put your feet up. After all, you deserve to relax and enjoy the warm spring air.