More and more, homeowners are looking for eco-friendly siding options for their home. If this is you, take a look at factors to consider.
Choosing Eco-Friendly Siding
- KWP leads the way in ecologically-conscious manufacturing of engineered wood siding and trim board. KWP has implemented stringent and effective measures to minimize our energy consumption in our eleven manufacturing plants and distribution centers across North America.
- The wood we use to manufacture wood siding and trim board contains 100% pre-consumer recycled content. Besides being EPP certified and conforming to CCMC and ANSI standards, wood has negligible emission levels, exceeding norms in North America, Europe and Asia. These unique green features make our engineered wood siding the only siding choice on the market that can easily help homeowners, architects and builders LEED certify their projects.
- Many homeowners are realizing that one of the most significant ways they can directly reduce their carbon footprint is by living in a LEED certified home. Green homes will not only impact the environment positively, they will also increase savings on your monthly utility bills.
- Homes that have LEED Certification use non-toxic building materials, drastically reduce the amount of allergens and are designed to create a proper balance between heating and cooling systems thus providing the homeowner comfort and peace of mind.
- KWP has a no waste in the manufacturing process.
- Unlike Fiber Cement, KWP Siding does not contribute to any health related problems.