It’s no wonder Gray Siding is continuously trending. Offering a world of versatility, gray complements light shades as well as darker ones for the perfect look for your home exterior. If you are considering gray siding for your home, take these points into account when making your decision:
- To find the best gray exterior siding for your home, consider the surrounding landscape and nearby architecture.
- Your home’s position in relation to the sun will also impact how the color appears. Take your color samples outside to see how they look in the natural light.
- Take the materials used on the house into account. For example, if your home has stone, choose a gray that will mix well with the different tones it can bring out.
- Always make sure to use Home Designer 2.0! Upload a picture of your home to see what your selections will look like. It’s great knowing how the end product will appear and help us feel secure in our decisions.
- Take a look at KWP’s gray selection: Pearl Gray, Granite, Granite Rustic & Gray Rustic
Looking for more? Check out Part 1 of our Home Exterior Design Series.