Give your home some personality by carefully selecting exterior details and components like your siding profile and color. The smaller details, like trim, will add to the curb appeal. Trim Board adds an element of depth to your home’s exterior and can really help set it apart from the neighbors. Let’s take a look at some of the details that you should take into consideration when choosing the look you are going for.
- Check your neighborhood! You could use the neighbors’ homes as leverage to make your home stand out! (No no no, that’s not cheating! It’s common practice). Borrow a color from your neighbor’s home to use as an accent or trim on your own home (so long as it matches) and your home will both stand out and blend in beautifully.
- Play with Color Combinations! Choose a complementary color to your siding as your trim. Add an accent color to complete the look. Here are some color combinations that we love.
- Style! Take some time to decide what look your house is calling for; whether you want a bold accent or a slimming look, the choice is yours.
Not only is KWP engineered wood trim board the perfect finishing touch for all your windows and doors, its benefits also include:
- Prefinished on three sides and ready to install.
- Won’t crack, split or rot.
- Factory finish eliminates on-site painting.
- Uniform thickness ensures ease of installation.
- 100% recycled wood.
- Available in a variety of different sizes and thicknesses.
- Free of knots and voids.
- No lamination.
- Unparalleled warranty
Looking for more information? Take a look at our Trim Board here!