As one of North America’s premier engineered wood siding manufacturers, we know how important it is to deliver a beautiful, high-quality product. Our pre-finished , engineered wood siding, delivers a warmth and authenticity to any architectural style
KWP engineered wood siding features include:
Industry Best Siding Warranty
KWP engineered wood siding has a 50-year, Substrate Limited Warranty and 25-year Finish Limited Warranty. Which means you can feel confident and have peace of mind with your siding purchase.
A Unique Painting Process
We take pride in delivering a low maintenance, aesthetically pleasing product. Our painting process plays a huge role in providing the authentic look of wood without any of the upkeep. Here’s our secret:
- A sealant is applied at the pressing of the panel, ensuring superior adhesion between our first coat of primer and the substrate.
- Next, we have our 3-coat painting process: 1 coat of primer and 2 top coats. We use an industrial exterior latex paint, formulated specifically for our application process.
- State-of-the-art temperature controlled air drying equipment is used versus oven-baked. We do this to maintain the maximum level of flexibility of the paint. This is key in avoiding damage to the paint film.
FSC certified and eligible for LEEDS points
KWP Prefinished Engineered Wood Siding and Wood Trim Board is the only siding choice that can easily help architects and builders LEED certify their projects!
100% recycled content
KWP is a leading sustainable and ecologically conscious engineered wood siding distributor. We continue to design and innovate our product line to keep pace with an ever changing environment, while protecting, sustaining and preserving the natural resources we’ll all need for a brighter future.
Pre-finishing our siding means:
- It resists termite damage and will not rot, crack or split
- Eliminates on-site painting
- No waste in the manufacturing process
Here’s what Greg from Action Roofing says.
“Action has been in business for over 30 years and we know good product when we see one. We have been using KWP for almost 6 years and are thoroughly impressed with its strength and durability. Not only that, its user friendly installation makes it easy to use on the job site. Our team really loves the fact that at KWP, we have been able to color match J’s and joint covers. It eliminates the need for face caulking as used on other products!”
To request a brochure, samples or to find out where to purchase KWP engineered wood siding, please contact us.